MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

.... the weeks go by & still no news re renewal of Namibian...

1. 56 Posts.
    .... the weeks go by & still no news re renewal of Namibian tenement (I commented 3 weeks back that one might hope for the renewal within a month).

Problem is said to be simply a large backlog of tenements to process at the "mines office" .... Others have had to wait up to 6 months.

MLS has now been "in the queue" for > 5 months.

As MLS shareholders, should we be getting (more) worried?

Because, as I see it, if there was a 6 month backlog in the past, later applicants should get processed progressively more quickly as the months roll by!

If MLS is confident that there are no impediments to the granting of the renewal, then the drilling program could commence - there's nothing to stop them progressing exploration if they want to. Though, I guess shareholders would be doubly pissed off if monies are expended & no tenement ever eventuates ..... & triply pissed off if good U values are found & no tenement ever eventuates .....

MLS shareprice continues to weaken - a cheap entry "as a punt" IF the tenement comes through, & a real bargain IF subsequent drilling proves up a worthwhile U deposit.

Anyone got any clues?

Col8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1246687 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 104020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.