MLS 0.00% 1.8¢ metals australia ltd

namibia, page-7

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Good evening all,

I feel MLS has huge potential, if of course there is 'U' at depth. We must keep in mind the bigger picture of what may eventuate. I am a strong believer in buying in cheaply at early stages in a business cycle when there is a high probability of profit to be made.

It is important to do some personal research into the surrounding area or alternatively view other previous posts which contain usefull information.

Next, we must also keep in mind the future and realise that one day (Possibly 10-20 years away) uranium will be a key fundamental energy source. With the continual importantce placed upon carbon emissions ie global warming I see 'U' as a stepping stone that will have to be made. China is already talking highly about 'U' and with India's economy on the rise who knows what the future holds.

Now it is also important to not talk negatively about a share you are holding. Unless you have 100,000,000 of them; then even the company may want your thoughts ondecision making.

All we have at the moment are the following facts:
    a) Lease will be renewed in the near future
    b) IMO Environmental Study is just another formality
    c) Drill will be arriving shortly
    d) Drilling to possibly commence this year

At the end of this year, if all the above occurs, I would expect it to be at least 5c IMO.

Now lastly, the share market at the moment is very temperamental and it will take quite some time for confidence to be resurrected - sentiment to change. I would be suggesting you hold onto your hat with these ones because I can see big things happening but if you can not handle the heat maybe MLS is not for you.

Have a good night,

Cheerio Nikess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1071971 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1902567 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.