BMN 3.27% $3.47 bannerman energy ltd

namibian peer comparisons

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Has anyone seen the market cap of Forsys metals lately?

Forsys metals market cap = $281.280 million CAD / 295 million AUD

Bannerman market cap is 207 million?

Current SP for Bannerman is back at extremely low levels yet again which is why I thought we wouldnt be down here. You were right Leng with your call I admit..but its just crazy IMO which is why I found it very hard to believe. The 106 million pound resource for Bannerman did nothing. On top of Anomaly A they believe they have conceptial targets for atleast an additional 100-200 million pounds.

Forsys have a defined resource at their Valencia project of 62.1 million pounds with a cutoff grade of 60ppm and average grade of 110ppm when compared to Bannermans cutoff grade of 100ppm and average grade of 209ppm for their indicated resource.

Bannerman is amazingly undervalued when you look at the comparisons. Forsys are further advanced but BMN is not far behind.

I wonder when Bannerman are going to get this crap with Savannah cleared up. The drag on the SP is so obvious now when comparing to its peers its getting frustrating.

Sorry for the vent fellas :)

EXT - Defined resource..25 million pounds..very large targets. Similar projects. Looking good longterm..nothing in their way atm. No doubts being placed on investors.

DYL - ?? too tired to post this haha

Anyway its getting to the point where BMN could possibly fall below all three of the mentioned companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.