UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

The receptionist, Janine, is female and incredibly discreet. She...

1. 9,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    The receptionist, Janine, is female and incredibly discreet. She runs the office and works with John Lemon the Company Secretary. You will never get anything of substance out of her that should not be first released to the market. I have spoken with her many times over the last few years and have never been able to get anything out of her beyond safe info like given to Jenny. I respect this about Janine but I still always try!! lol

There is no market sensitivity about info that the JORC is nearly complete or that the office is in a positive mood but it is nice encouragement for shareholders who bother to make the effort to keep in touch with the company. Thanks Jenny for the update.

Cerhob, I have had a few discussions with the company about the size of the board for a junior as it is costly at this time in the company's life. One of the reasons we have a couple too many is because of the need to maintain an Australian based presence as an Aussie domiciled company.

Nevertheless the board is very good quality. Hopefully they can justify and demonstrate their skills!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.