BMN 3.54% $3.22 bannerman energy ltd

namibian sovereign risk, page-24

1. 18,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Hi guys and gals

Don't get your knickers in a knot over this.
    My first reaction was unbelief, namely unbelief that a Government would actually want to kill the golden goose by such talk. Second reaction: if it is really the intention to allow the whole population to participate then it would be a historic first - as far as I know, it has never happened before; even Mugabe seems to be happy with royalties off their big platinum mine, Zimplats; it still holds its share price, so I am assuming it's business as usual over there, except brown envelopes are definitely changing hands,and, together with taxes, they are a business cost item, I'm sure.

Then after reading through your various posts, I am just a little disturbed how racist some of your comments come across - don't know if they are meant that way. We, in Australia don't like it if the Chinese, or anyone else for that matter, come in and want to take over or buy our large resources companies, why do you assume that the 'black man' in Africa is any different? BUT, as one poster said, it could be an election lure to the voting masses.

If the share price is still being manipulated, then this is certainly a sign that one large investor (Deutsche) is not taking all this talk seriously.

I'll stick to my holding for a bit longer, and maybe buy a few more.

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.22
Change
0.110(3.54%)
Mkt cap ! $492.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.25 $3.12 $2.225M 695.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $3.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 3084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.