NAN 3.65% $3.04 nanosonics limited

NAN Chart, page-14

1. 23,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    "I agree it has been on a down trend since start of June 2020, however recent advance back to $6.50 is positive however i think everyone is waiting on the announcement to release some positive news"

Totally agree.
    It really is a momentous moment in the life story of NAN.
    Last Nov at the AGM, the expectation was all about the NEW PRODUCTS. Trophon was moving out of the limelight and the cameras were waiting for the new products.
    NOW the cameras are firmly switched back to Trophon and the consumables. I never bought into the story of a fading Trophon. I do not buy the one trick pony argument. If it is Makybe Diva, it is ok with me. Trophon is the Makybe Diva of Ultrasound automatic HLD. There are only 23000 odd trophons out there in a market estimated at 120000. And the attached consumables.
    The whole world's attitude to infection control and assurance is gone to a much higher level and cost is not problem. The traditionally conservative medical profession is now one of the most progressive professions. They have to be or patients will die on their watch.
    Then there is NAN's management. Through all this change NAN issued just one ASX announcement April 3. NAN must have been tempted to titillate the market with a tit-bit here and there. But no. A stoney and dignified silence has been maintained. If things were going WRONG NAN is obliged to let the market know. If things are going well, therfe is no such obligatiojmn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.