NAN 3.79% $3.01 nanosonics limited

Hi MichaelI think the Coris application to the FDA remains to be...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Hi Michael

I think the Coris application to the FDA remains to be submitted, precisely because there has not yet been any announcement.

As a new and disruptive technology with a potential to revolutionise ultrasound probe disinfection, the trophon application to the FDA was announced when it was submitted.

As you point out, the trophon 2 application to the FDA was not announced when it was submitted, because, I suspect, it was considered to be simply an update to the original trophon technology.

Against that background, I would suggest that Coris is a new and disruptive technology with a potential to revolutionise flexible endoscope cleaning and as such would be considered by Nanosonics as being well and truly worthy of an announcement when the Coris application to the FDA is submitted.

In addition, given the numerous delays that have occurred over the last 6 years in getting Coris up to the starting barrier, I think it would be a no-brainer for Nanosonics to make an announcement with as much fanfare as it can muster, when its Coris application to the FDA is finally submitted.

I reckon that there is probably some final topping and tailing going on at the moment with the Coris application and that we will see an announcement about its submission to the FDA in the next couple of weeks or so.

If that's how it pans out, it will be interesting to see how (if at all) that impacts the share price and the NAN chart in the short term.

zeno9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.01
Change
0.110(3.79%)
Mkt cap ! $916.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.05 $2.96 $2.289M 759.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8110 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 11032 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.01
  Change
0.110 ( 3.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.96 $3.05 $2.96 178124
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.