NAN 3.79% $3.01 nanosonics limited

Hi MichaelIn your post that I’m replying to, you state that:...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Hi Michael

In your post that I’m replying to, you state that: “The present Coris device is only ONE yr old. NAN scratched the prototype”.

Then in a subsequent post you state that: “I found that out at last year’s AGM”

Maybe you might want to elaborate because what you have asserted simply does not tally for me for the following reasons:

1) NAN has not given any indication in any of its ASX releases that it had scratched the Coris prototype, or that the present Coris device is only one year old. If someone from NAN told you that is the case, then I think they would have a problem with the regulator regarding selective provision of material information.

2) The closest that NAN has ever come to discussing “prototype” changes occurred back on 25 August 2020 when the company stated in its Full Year Results Investor Presentation (page 21) that: “as a result of international collaborations, the Company has identified a number of positive enhancements to our new lead technology platform that provide the possibility to deliver superior outcomes to those originally anticipated…” That commentary was augmented on 24 August 2021when the company stated in its Full Year Financial Results Investor Presentation (page 46) that: “work continues to progress positively with the product development including the integration of a number of enhancements to the new platform”

3) Acceptance of Coris into the STEP program occurred well prior to a year ago and I feel certain that if the prototype was scratched during participation, FDA would then have withdrawn the inclusion of Coris in the STEP program, but that hasn’t happened.

zeno9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.01
Change
0.110(3.79%)
Mkt cap ! $911.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.05 $2.96 $2.289M 759.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8110 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 11032 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.01
  Change
0.110 ( 3.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.96 $3.05 $2.96 178124
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.