MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

Nice one , I been going over my holdings and their trading...

1. 7,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2700
    Nice one ,

I been going over my holdings and their trading patterns, thought I would share here, the top right highlighted figures incorporate the whole year to date.

MDCytd.png

Can see in the value traded colume, still very small money coming into the stock, not even $85k bought in the last week. I think its a hidden gem to be honest, and I think the consolidation is whats keeping investors at bay now. Its just a really bad idea, and history shows doesnt end up well.

There has been some crazy buying in the cannabis biotech space on the ASX

AGH was 6 cents at the beginning of July, today traded 15cents. ZLD $1 beginnig of July, today traded $5. Seems to be some money coming back into the sector slowly.

Why is MDC, who trying to list on nasdaq, kind of following in IHLs (market cap of 250 mill) footsetps, as was IHL a year ago, MDC market cap extremely low ($25 mill) for the cash position and IP, have already completed a lot of trials, so hopefully they get a nice run up to nasdaq listing like IHL did, but something holding us back here, PR lacking, and also consolidation and CR looming. Still think its bargain, but management with the consoldiation have stopped any big gains happening for the minute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.