KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

To answer your question Nanook is still there in the top 20,...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    To answer your question Nanook is still there in the top 20, nothing has changed, just sitting there majestically. But what intrigues me is that Jedi resources the entity that was Paid Squillions ($40 / $50m or 340,000,000 in shares) to put the Banyan deal together ("the facilitator") has not lodged or I can not see any substantial notice. From what I can read, annual report 30/06/11 Jedi had 340m shares or 9.9% of KRL. FR Y/E 31/12/11 Jedi had "nil" / no shares. Then annual Report 31/12/2012 Jedi has 10m shares or .29% of KRL. This is the issue with this company nothing adds up,(even though the non lodgment of Jedi's substantial's has nothing to do with KRL) but surely for transparency there should have been questions from KRL to Jedi who knows. I see some large movements within the top 4 shareholders not including Banyan like HSBC, JP MORGAN & National Nominees etc - I might be stupid but I am sure even if you move your holdings to a "custodial position" to like above you still have to advise the market, but to end up with 10m shares out of 340m i mean ?????. I can go on & on however there needs to be questions on a number of subjects.
    I am also intrigued about the stock volumes that went through between 10/2009/ and 20/2010 would love to tick that off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.