VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Nano Graphene Inc., page-92

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    robbo,

This is standard protocol when it comes to the "cheerleaders" in VRC. I continually put forward facts and then get asked show some facts or get called abusive names along with being called wrong which as you correctly point out IMO the market has spoken, the stock is 4 cents and has been in a continual downtrend for nine months.

Many were devastated when the stock hit 4.2 only a few weeks ago but now it's all "champagne and strawberries" because management has completed a 1,000 tpa off take deal and the stock is "up" to 4.2.

As @b4bmm pointed out, the decision to run with that off take and go down the small mining path IMO will see the company "doomed". Yesterday the company IMO conceded that the PFS and 170tpa is nothing but a "dream".

Add to the fact that the PFS itself demonstrates that the company itself hasn't done enough work on its deposit to guarantee a supply of 98% product.

The facts as you correctly pointed out :

"NGI
    7 months old
    Run from virtual offices
    No advertised products
    Principal has been accused of Russian money laundering
    No brick and mortar premises
    No reputation
    Website 7 months old, no details."

Add to this : the two virtual offices are conveniently located in "the financial capital of the world"and the"tech capital of the world". IMO if i was trying to perpetrate "the appearance of being somebody credible when I wasn't" this would be part of my strategy.

A manufacturing "hub" in Baltimore (an abandoned warehouse) , a city which Trump highlighted along with two other cities when he was talking about crime the other day. Google about whats happening in Baltimore and a registered office in a "flat" in Florida that as I posted previously IMO looks like something out of the movie "Scarface".

Not to mention that as @FiendishRedbeard pointed out the world market for graphene at present is 1000 tpa so now we have a business only registered 7 months ago taking the equivalent of the entire world's demand.

Then to deem VRC's product "the best" implies they've tested multiple products. So in 7 months from incorporation (as I posted last night their promotional video went up on the 1st March (probably when this announcement was being drafted) the business has probably only being going for 4 or 5 months they have sourced graphite from all over the world and run extensive testing over multiple products in an industry where things are tested and then tested again and then tested some more)??? Wow is all I can say...

It also appears they are in the throws of trying to attract investment so do they have $8.25 million on hand? IMO the evidence certainly suggests not and with Boris' history I'd suggest he's more than capable of signing off on "binding commitments" without the financial backing to do so.

These are all facts, as you say can any of you out there come up with some constructive, factual debate rather than name calling and "you're an idiot" retorts.

IMO anybody who "takes the blinkers off" and reads through this has to ask serious questions about firstly the validity of this deal and secondly if the deal is deemed as dubious, then what is the company doing dealing with such a group and why would they ? I suspect it was to try and stop the rot. IMO though US investors will see straight through this like a pane of glass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.9K 783.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 38779868 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7729597 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.