VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Nano Graphene Inc., page-90

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Guys, come on who cares what Boris / nano Graphene does with the flakes - who cares where they work they give us the money and thats it we are not invested in nano graphene - lets put it this way

if nano graphene buys and simply stores the graphite for 3 years then sells it at 300% profit do you really care? as long as we get paid?

even if nano graphene is all hype and is capatalising on the buzz of graphene - so lets say: they buy graphite turn it into low grade graphene then buy cheap no name paint and with a drill mixer in this alleged dodgy warehouse pour in some graphene stick a Graphene paint brand on the cheap paint then market it as "GRAPHENE WONDER PAINT" its not our place to question what our customers do with it? but lets say this for instance what if mixing in 1kg of graphene per 4lts of paint had an added property say it reduced wifi interference from your neighbours by 10% - so you could market the paint to improve wifi by 10% as you are getting less interference - hence a market edge and solves all the high density living and corporate offices with poor wifi - spending 50% extra on a graphene paint gives nano graphene the edge and unique niche product and they make a ton of money simply mixing a kg of graphene and buy more graphite from us happy they are making money - you and I could do this but they put the product out there and market it and bam they are cutting edge graphene paint company - why are we caring so much about what they do with it - its their business their money they signed up to pay us guaranteed end of story - WE GOT A US BOA - as small as it is its a race we got there first and we can now claim "first tanzanian US BOA" in marketing and getting finance thats all that matters. graphite/graphene is a belief and we are invested in our beliefs so anyone that goes against our beliefs we will get aggro at - hey wars are fought over beliefs. we believe in our investment over other graphite investments we chose to invest OUR money in VRC over others because we believe it has the biggest potential i did a simple comparison to VRC and SYRAH showing from memory syrah=58billion for like VRC=150billion in ore $. that is my belief and us believers will defend that belief - i read other forums that also believe in their investment and believe they have the best product the best BFS etc etc - happy to hear your beliefs that go agains ours but be a little respectful or you will cop the backlash because some of us are all in financially and dont appreciate you shoving your beliefs down another investors beliefs - its like the bloody mormans going door to door to convert you - aka forum to forum to convert or prospective investors by posting up old "will it fizzle or will it sizzle" threads to create doubt in new investors. sometimes a simple thing like that can sway an investor thats not sure - so yes of course i want the stock to go up as i have over 2mil shares and of course im going to get upset when you basically try and promote or hold a protest rally outside VRC doors when its open day for prospective investors - speak the truth and you opinions are welcome once just not make a campaign out of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.147K 854.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 24674847 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3213538 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 16750
Last updated 10.42am 24/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.