SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

i agree with you fully, we need to remember we DID have an...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123

i agree with you fully, we need to remember we DID have an update, the last update from Sensera due to the IBM press release and us all losing our minds, they basically said “calm your tits guys, Sensera is still in the mix”. That’s all they needed to say and relatively speaking, that’s all they CAN and are allowed to say. If we are speaking exclusively about the NanoDX opportunity we have, it makes sense that we’ve received nothing, as although we are an integral part of the NanoDX product functioning correctly, we are but a transparent little piece within the product as a complete package.

Sensera literally can’t say anything, they’ve told us we are still involved, this is the beauty of how we are still at a small cap. We’ve accumulated so much information through our announcements and we know it’s coming and they’ve even reassured us with the IBM update, it’s literally all there for the taking. We are just losing our minds because it’s so far between updates and we aren’t being spoon fed and hand held and hyped up like other companies do. as you said, it IS short sightedness, or they (investors) wait until it’s a sure thing, the announcement is made. But by then when the update comes out, you snooze you lose!

for us it’s a no brainer, well for me it is. Sensera is so niche and cheap right now!! It’s insane NOT to buy right now haha

i literally have a grin on my face right now as my risk analysis to reward ratio is through the roof.

i know it’s just a matter of time before us usual posters on here are virtual high 5’ing and popping virtual bottles here… haha. Man. I’m pumped!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.