SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ok Guys,upon a quick investigation, in January 21, we received...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123

Ok Guys,

upon a quick investigation, in January 21, we received an announcement, see below, it’s when they first came out and advised us about the royal mess up telling us about the FDA delay. (You’ll also see they affirm we have a manufacturing agreement - still progressing and UPON FDA approval it can all be fully disclosed)

lisa’s contract commenced in January 2021. I find it interesting in her Linkd in bio for her NanoDX role she only has the companies bio instead of what she’s done or does, like in every single one of her other roles.

now, if you look at her previous roles, she establishes governance and quality control. This to me tells me she was brought in to fix up the mess which allowed a cartridge / development issue in the first place.

this is all just my own hunch, but if you put two and two together, i’d say it’s most likely what’s happened.

i’m taking it as a good sign that she’s come in, built a quality framework and governance (or audit) to the necessary standard (ISO etc) and now she’s done and moving on.

commoooonnnn FDA approval!https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3648/3648224-b204e68eddb279c2e073a3a4b0120bb0.jpg
    Last edited by Deadlifts: 03/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.