SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Haha thanks. Dubbo66 was already taken so I had to come up with...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Haha thanks. Dubbo66 was already taken so I had to come up with something else

No in all seriousness, thank you to you and all the other regular posters on here (you know who you are). The content is always great and well researched, and it is clear that there are some switched on folks invested in SE1. I know my lack of posts suggests otherwise, but I have been on here for a number of years but only as an observer.

Not to cross promote, but I was lucky enough to stumble across WBT back when it had a $25m market cap, like a few others here I think. The sentiment back then was very similar to what we are experiencing now with SE1 (so much potential but completely ignored by the market and hence the share price continued to trade sideways within a range for an extended period, or even backwards). But then they did a capital raise to fast track progress and now have a market cap of circa $400m some two years later with one commercial deal under their belt as of this week. This has been life changing my family and I already and it's only the beginning if they achieve their goals.

I know it's not possible to make direct comparisons particularly given they are targeting different markets, but there are many similarities which is what drew me to SE1 in the first place - a board of directors with a history of success, a business model involving the licensing of IP that is scalable across industries and customers, being in a market tauted for high growth, and undervalued in terms of market cap. However, SE1 is already generating revenue (unlike WBT) and hopefully very close to a couple of company making deals.

The point of the above isn't to cross promote, pump my chest, or say that SE1 is going to mirror the exact same trajectory, but more to highlight what's possible, not to give up when you think you're onto something, and how seriously undervalued SE1 is at the moment. I have a seven figure holding in SE1 (again, like others here) and if faced with a choice between topping up my holding in SE1 or WBT it is SE1 everytime at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.