PVL 2.56% 4.0¢ powerhouse ventures limited

Kalmsg,Before you get too excited about one PVL investment, have...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Kalmsg,

Before you get too excited about one PVL investment, have you looked at what they have done with just about every other credible investment? - sold it off to keep the lights on. Getting near to a fully depleted inventory.

Also what new investments, promising or otherwise, have been made under Yardley’s reign? Or is the deal flow dead due to the misdemeanors of him and his predecessors?

I really can’t see what course this company can successfully take into the future, and yet I am stuck in it, having lost over 90% from a pre IPO investment. I feel I let myself be taken for a ride by Disallowed salesmen who handed over to the inept - my fault, I should have seen the 1980’s style spruking for what it was .

Any potential buyer here would be well advised to look at the companies history and track record, and in light of that what potential there is for future deals, before getting too preoccupied with any one remnant investment not yet sold off to keep the lights on. You need to make your decision fully aware of the history of value destruction.

How long ago was Hot Lime Labs promoted as a promising investment?

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $4.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $14.98K 374.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 256609 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1987870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.