PVL 0.00% 4.3¢ powerhouse ventures limited

Kalmsg,Just warning you that this company has some serious...

1. 13,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Kalmsg,

Just warning you that this company has some serious baggage, so much so I’d say it’s chances of any new deals this side of the Tasman are close to zilch.

I know that relying entirely of the companies releases one might miss much of the baggage. For anyone contemplating putting serious money into this company I would suggest a little reading of the NBR (NZ equivalent of the AFR), nbr.co.nz and searching “powerhouse ventures”. There’s a heap of articles since the IPO which lend an entirely different slant on things.

Involvement with Ferranova predated Yardley. Even if it is wildly successful what’s to say Yardley wont flog it off the pay the overheads once he can sell the stake for a couple of million, and where are the new deals to come from? They have no credentials in seeding companies in Australia, and their credibility in NZ is such as they are never likely imo to again do so here. I am struggling to see what Yardley has done to justify the even much reduced overheads?

Notable imo is major investors that did not participate in the CR earlier this year.

Need to tread with caution here.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.192M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 406 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.