BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yes it would. It would also be wise to keep in mind that this is...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Yes it would. It would also be wise to keep in mind that this is not what Brainchip's core business is. It is to enable and support technologies at the edge that utilise AI. In the event that Nanose (though I wish them all the best as they seem to have a good thing) didn't succeed it doesn't by any means mean Brainchip won't.
    Also that there will be competition in pretty much every area as with most industries both for Nanose and Brainchip. I don't expect this is would be particularly unusual and where some of the risk comes from. Other players may also help in that there may be wider take up of the technology and actually be of some benefit in driving demand eg, maybe there are other companies like Nanose who need an edge AI processor and need a grounding tech like Akida to do it? To be frank I don't think we are going to know until it happens or it doesn't.

For me (and being a holder and taking a positive view of Brainchip's chances of succeeding) the skill set and commercial engagements they have accumulated recently (and existing) gives me confidence that they know what they are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $326.8K 1.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 2035017 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 734189 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.