BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

NANOSE & SNIFFPHONE, page-1163

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    To be honest, the document to which I was referring had turned up in one of my searches. I found it strange that it was watermarked "For Personal Use Only", but it does contain several images and charts I've seen end up in other reports. It was dated 5 May 2021, so it's fairly recent.

Sorry for posting out of the blue, I've been lurking in the HC Brainchip forum for a few months now, but I started investing in the company as early as March of last year. I am a software developer with an interest in AI and ran across Brainchip Holdings back when they were considered a penny stock and before they were listed on the OTC markets.

I was looking for a technology investment where I could allocate some of my retirement savings and ran across this gem. It was $0.04 USD at the time (I am over in the US, by the way, hail and well met!) Given that the company was founded back in 2011 and had such longevity, along with the announcements the company had made in the first quarter of last year, I felt this company was going somewhere.

I like to compare Brainchip's journey to that of Qualcomm --two entirely different processor feature sets, of course, but from Qualcomm's humble beginnings in 1985, their stock price was around $0.04 USD in 1992. Some companies (like AMD) took decades to be where they are now, but one didn't really see their momentum start to pick up until computers became more prolific in the average household.

I think given the landscape, the potential applications for Akida, and the abundance of ubiquitous devices today, it wouldn't take as long for a company like Brainchip to start climbing in value, but I still think that this is going to be a stock that I would want to hold for a long term, perhaps ten to twenty years. My hope is that in 20 years from now, I can sell off small portions of my holdings to fund a comfortable retirement.

At this point in time, it seems to be the sentiment that's driving the price of this stock, but now that customers will soon be getting their Akida processors and I have hopes that they will begin signing new IP agreements, I think a better picture of the true value of the stock price will emerge.

As a side note, for anyone software or hardware developers that are interested in playing around with the technology, I had inquired about development kits for people (or hobbyists like me) who were interested in working with the technology. I was pointed in the direction of their MetaTF software development environment (https://doc.brainchipinc.com/) and advised that in the next few months they will be selling development systems through their Web site.

Of course, as everyone else disclaims, these are my opinions and everyone should do their own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.251M 6.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 1837538 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 114606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.