BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

An excellent article making clear why Professor Barry Marshall...

1. 9,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25614
    An excellent article making clear why Professor Barry Marshall is correct in his assessment that health care as we know it will be unrecognisable in 20 years.

Public health care is a primary responsibility of Governments but the huge advances in knowledge and treatments is proving financially unsustainable.

A new method of service delivery has to be found developed and rolled out around the world. Use of artificial intelligence and smart sensors is an obvious solution.

I was standing at our favourite coffee shop and two young people were talking and one said “Yeah I got into medicine but decided against it. To do what I wanted was going to take 16 years so I decided to do Economics.”

Ponder that for one minute. Then think about a world were economists are in charge of public health calculating the acceptable death rate from cancer due to a better allocation of scarce resources.

AKIDA NaNose devices and the like are about maintaining a health care system for our children and their children that we accept as normal in our modern society.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKUDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.251M 6.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 1837538 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 114606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.