BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I rather like that we all know the collaboration between...

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    I rather like that we all know the collaboration between Technion and Brainchip via outside sources other then asx.
    I had a mining stock ( i won't mention the code) They place on asx they mining etc etc etc price rises, then comes the silence, price dips then delay announcements prices drops and so on, needless to say the asx announcement in the 1st place did that mining company more harm then good to the share price.
    As for the mining company well all the asx announcements were a hindrance, i would have much preferred that mining company to have not thrown a carrot via asx.
    Brainchip on the other hand do not want the share price to pump and dump as some call it . We saw this back in September where the news was great and it should have stabilised as it was significant news but human nature has impatience price dipped but the news remains in major play so the sp stabilised and any serious holder knows the significance in holding and accumulating just like the big instos are doing.
    So rather then placing extremely important news that will ultimately rise the share price, Brainchip want the news to be relevant today tomorrow and the next day and EVERYDAY.
    Covid is a worldwide disease, Brainchip is and will be WORLDWIDE. iming is everything.

And that's just ONE thing we KNOW that is asx unannounced which to me is exciting that it's no longer dot joining, so anyone that has access to the share brn is ahead of those waiting for the official announcement.
    In saying all this, i am gathering that the momentum is building and we will see not only this but MANY other official announcements.

Also behind the scenes that have also applied for further international trademark class for AKIDA using the top rated up attorney of NY. This is also interesting stuff behind the scenes.

i consider myself lucky to knowing what i know so far and knowing there is MORE to come. (needless to say i sold out of the mining company and put that money into brn knowing there is real news to come and LOTS OF IT

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3007/3007231-2c0b50e4c813723e7a19662bcb5790b5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $990.6K 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 177633 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 517381 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.