BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

NANOSE & SNIFFPHONE, page-483

1. 9,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26074
    The black and white answer is absolutely NO.

However in an interview with a magazine (which is linked by uiux somewhere) Professor Haick makes a statement which could be interpreted as stating that the device and the results of the trials will coincide and that this would occur in about six months time. The interview was towards the end of August, 2020 so six months would put it all around the end of March beginning of April, 2021 (taking out Christmas) which is when the former CEO of Brainchip stated there would be lots to talk about at the end of his first ever podcast last year.

We also have the email information brought to this forum by Jesse Chapman from Ken Scarince that there is a scientific peer reviewed paper that is to be published relating to the VOC detection research that will be released first before any other information.

So I stand to be corrected but that is in my opinion a complete summary of what we know much of which is potentially unreliable third party information which has not been approved for release to the market by the Board of Directors of Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF.

AKIDA Ballilsta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.