BRN 2.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

NANOSE & SNIFFPHONE, page-554

1. 9,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25888
    I have been saying this for ages in response to the idiot comments that the BRN device is too late.

Virus mutate. That is old news.

Does not matter if all Australia is vaccinated as of tomorrow.

India has 1.4 billion people. They hoped to vaccinate 200 million by years end leaving 1.2 billion people in a giant uncontrolled viral soup for the virus to run around in mutating.

The vaccines are like the flue vaccine they need to be redone every year. So India to make headway needs to vaccinate the 200 million again in 12 months and at the same time vaccinate more.

Blind Freddie would see that as I have been saying if Brainchip and NaNose can pull off this device it will be the penicillin of the 21st century.

No point in panicking but there is nothing to stop a second virus totally unrelated to Covid-19 escaping into the population before Covid-19 is controlled. Hendra virus is a WHO recognised risk disease. It is much more dangerous to people than Covid-19 but the current mutation is not as infectious but that could change in a heart beat.

Leave aside any other use being made of AKIDA technology the prospect that this device could become a reality is sufficient reason to remain socially distant and invested in Brainchip in my opinion.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF.

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $839.4K 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2278913 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 321205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.