BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

NANOSE & SNIFFPHONE, page-12

1. 9,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24728
    The salient part from the video:

'Two parts, the sensors, then artificial intelligence or machine learning and pattern recognition methods diagnoses the profile of the compound with a sophisticated way' then sends to the cloud.'

Further processing takes place in the cloud of the diagnosis made by the artificial intelligence or machine learning on device before advising the medical practitioner.

There is no doubt in my mind that some processing is being undertaken on device but it remains unclear which partner is providing this part of the technology.

Before we leap to the conclusion it is Brainchip we need to keep in mind that prior to Professor Barry Marshall coming on board with Brainchip he had been working on the idea of diagnosing gastric cancer from exhaled breath and as such he would have been part of an exchange of ideas with the wider academic community and links to Israel and this research may be as a result of this earlier interaction and not because they are actually engaged with Brainchip for the purpose of using AKIDA technology. It is reasonable to assume that the reference on Peter van der Made's slide in his presentation is as a result of sharing of information facilitated by Professor Marshall to advance the separate research being undertaken by Brainchip.

I am not trying to throw a wet blanket over the idea and actually even if they are not using AKIDA given how powerful AKIDA's capacity to process information is this working prototype is validation of the concept of a low powered hand held device for medical diagnosis of Volatile Organic Compounds. Remembering that the AERO device only needed to use 200 neurons running on the ADE to recognise the full 20 gas data set each containing 10 sub groups with state of the art performance and 3 second latency.

Thus subject to being teamed with the appropriate sensor array AKD1000 is well capable of processing multiple disease profiles and providing a diagnose from a sample of breath which is what the CEO has stated and further they are working with a partner and hopes to speak about this partnership in the very near term.

The addressable market for this device will be so large that Brainchip's future success will be assured even if it does not penetrate any other market which in my opinion is extremely unlikely.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.