BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ken Scarince <[email protected]>To:nullTue, 2 Mar at 1:32...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130

Ken Scarince <[email protected]>
    To:null
    Tue, 2 Mar at 1:32 am

Hi

Thanks for your email. It’s nice to hear from you and I hope you are doing well!

The NaNose news was not done as an ASX announcement for two main reasons. The first is that it is purely in the research stage. The data was collected by the sensor and sent to our team in our Research Institute in Perth where they spent considerable time working with the raw data to convert it to something that could be used by Akida. In short, this is nothing more than research at this stage and you can imagine how misleading that would be to investors to release it to the ASX which implies that it is significant or material to the business. While it is an exciting development, it is far from commercial applications. Along these same lines, we do not have any commercial arrangements in place with any of the sensor makers at this time.

The second reason and perhaps the more important one is that the ASX sent out a clarification not long ago that was aimed specifically at ASX announcements. Going forward announcements will be more scrutinized to ensure listed companies are not announcing news that doesn’t measure up to the standards of an announcement. This is to prevent companies from using the ASX as a means to perform sales and marketing and/or to ramp the stock.

I hope I answered your question and thanks again!

Ken

To:Ken Scarince
    Tue, 2 Mar at 11:05 am

Hi Ken

I am doing well thank you. I hope you and your family are safe and well.

Thank you for the informative explanation. I should’ve realized that it is just at research stage and of course, that could not be released as an ASX announcement.

It’s still good progress for Brainchip’s aspiration on health applications though.

Take care and stay safe.

Much obliged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.