ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

"Well - Research Nanotechnology and then look at the slide below...

1. 10,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    "Well - Research Nanotechnology and then look at the slide below and understand that IF when this deal is announced this is where the value of Anteos technology will start to be understood by the market."

I think that's the point Twin.
    While I may be inclined to agree the future looks bright, there are three things necessary to support a de-risking and a re-rate with analysts getting behind this.
    1) commercial contracts,
    2) announcements regarding future scope and expected revenue size from those contracts; plus actual revenue flows supporting those projections. Maybe all we get is indicative up front payment and royalty sizes, with the former confirmed in subsequent 4Cs the royalties a longer wait confirmed by actual revenues size. But whatever info we get in a contract announcement regarding terms will be important indicators for the future and commencement and seeing build-up of revenues of significance will be important for some.
    3) a better understanding of the time frame required for those revenues to develop

meantime I think it will drift lower

I've said before and analysed the extent to which it already has some future success priced in. I think analysts will be reluctant to back it any harder until GC's (and your own) not unwarranted enthusiasm is backed up with reality and some sort of clearer timeline

i think most buyers see that and are prepared to let it get pushed lower before buying, and risk needing to jump on board if an early announcement comes. Depends of course how big a position you want to establish relative to the supposed tight float. But no-one seems to be driving this up with buying, more happy to drive it down and flush. Dollar averaging into a position now is maybe one way to go, so long as you are confident in the technology being eventually commercially accepted, and you are happy to ride any further fall. Others will wait for the de-risking and, yes, those of you who picked and bought early will do very well if your optimism is proved right. You pays your money you makes your choices.

Looks good if you are in early and cheap and with a solid buffer to the games now being played. Good on you. No certainty but death and taxes, but looking good. A slightly different approach may be justified if buying now, as those that bought at 25c and higher based on some of the enthusiasm posted here may be feeling.

all just imho and everybody of course will have a different attitude to risk and when to buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.