MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

Nanotube discussion, page-43

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I don't regard myself a guru by any means so please don't take this as advice. I bought into ADN and MEP at a stage where at ADN's peak, I was up 230% and MEP maybe 30%. Now I'm at ADN 90% and MEP -20%. I've chosen to average down into MEP this morning for a basic reason: the current entry point is hilarious. ADN is undergoing some unjustified fear & uncertainty while MEP remains awesomely undervalued compared to its joint partner for halloysite/kaolin. MEP isn't a bad sideliner with decent gold samples released too, on which point, may have reached its low and is loading up for a bull run (speculation going off other people's analysis). What may be the underlying concern is management riding ADNs wave, to which I feel has come from impatience in a speculative market cycle wanting everything to be a DOGE. Fundamentally it makes so much more sense to buy MEP now than ADN more than ever before.

I was hoping to find a perspective on why many of the PMs/commodities are being dumped today. Any ideas?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.