FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Very busy today and have not reviewed many posts, but the carry...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Very busy today and have not reviewed many posts, but the carry on today seems to be the same as days gone by. Relax, chill pill, and the outcome will be the same irregardless of the cock fight this forum has too offer.

Loving P321's opinion to bolster the camp in the unsettled category, and relaying messages that may contain hard values, but one also has to display the same uncompromising ideals that Tony, and Whisky forward to a very genuine level, that fantasy's rarely come true.

Within days, possibly weeks. The end result will be of conclusion. We will cheerfully hand clap, or we may squabble over the verdict for months, or years to come.

Team A. Phillip's insight knowledge comes to truce. Happy days ahead, and a few less pensions the government need worry about. Travel plus.

Team B. We get screwed, most unlikely.

Team C. The camp of conservatives, nothing really changes. Drilling will begin soon, more oil will be discovered and the share price will rally on.

Team D. It would be most disappointing if FAR could not gain somewhat from this bargain of the century.

Everybody on this forum, may possibly fit into one or more of the categories listed above. Unfortunately we can only sit and wait to see where the penny drops. Well out of our control as usual. No more guessing, as only time will spell out this scenario.

From ultimate strength, murky waters have appeared after the WPL presso. The containment in the SP over the past 30+ days may also be another indicator. All I can logically add is hold strong, as the games being played out now, will eventuate too your own personal end result.

Testing times? Guaranteed to your benefit? Without a doubt!! Out on a inconclusive whim. Happy day's ahead. Nothing to lose, I'll bank on Phillip . Been here too long to debate otherwise. I will defiantly wear the gladiator mask to the end!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.