GGE 0.00% 0.5¢ grand gulf energy limited

napville, page-3

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    R15, the D&L2 was mentioned as SWD for future and I think D&L3 got the oil that was supposed to come from D&L 1.
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110609/pdf/41z45kn1r0q2x7.pdf

Their are some pictures in the 2010 drilling updates which identify the sands which may give some idea. I haven't spent much time on the Napville recently, I did a year ago but more focused on the companies (not related to GGE) who have operations in Salt Domes in Louisiana to understand some scenarios here. The sands and Geology are the same and they are further developed than us but give an insight as to how a field development is done. Those coys include Swift, Saratoga and Gulfport. They are different to us but the oil is the same so we can get an idea and then when we get an update from Mgt form a better view of what we are looking at here.

PS. It is also worth worth having a good read of the recent MAD half yearly wrt to operations. If you consider the number of wells they drilled last year and their profit we can also compare and view our results favourably. Takes time but we are heading in the right direction imo.

All opinion only, DYOR etc
    Cheers

PS: Does anyone know how to post hyperlinks??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $150 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2388091 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2210728 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.