ADX 0.00% 9.4¢ adx energy ltd

Good morning posters!Has anyone else noticed the build up of...

1. 100 Posts.
    Good morning posters!

Has anyone else noticed the build up of posts as well as a huge increase in readers of the posts on this stock?

The info that management have provided 'in particular' DATES/TIMELINES tells us 2 things.

1)The window of opportunity to secure a holding in the 9c to 11c range is diminishing daily.
    2)Management have really put their credibility on the line going forward...which in my view indicates they are very confident funding for drilling and associated activities will be secured.

The doom and gloomers will always jump straight to dilution scenarios and they may be right. However, I do know there is more than 1 way to skin a cat. I base my confidence on the quality of their growing tenements to attract a big fish or school of fish.

Big picture....at 10c and a rapidly closing window I see this possibly becoming the play of 2010. Of course it is risky so knockers please don't state the bleeding obvious.

We all like to have 1 or 2 'smokey's in our portfolio. This in my view adds both balance and excitement.
    If anyone else knows of a possible multi-bagger that could unfold in the next couple of months please step forward.

To the knockers....grab a handful and be part of the buzz!
    To the supporters.....I'll see you at $1.00 before the year is out.

DYOR (TOO LATE) The window is almost closed!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.6¢ 9.4¢ $46.50K 489.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 265148 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 76923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.