ADX 0.00% 10.5¢ adx energy ltd

Yep RS, I also notice that Andrew Childs is a director of...

1. 572 Posts.
    Yep RS, I also notice that Andrew Childs is a director of Stratic Energy Corporation, a Canadian-incorporated international oil and gas company involved in the production, development, appraisal and exploration of hydrocarbons. The Companys key interests are in the North Sea (UK and Dutch sectors) and Italy, with further interests in Turkey, Syria, Slovenia and Morocco.

They are 'seeking material exploration and appraisal opportunities in the Middle East (and possibly North Africa) building on the established office, operating capability and business network available to us in Syria'

http://www.straticenergy.com

No doubt Andrew, as a director of AuDAX, has bought Sambucca to their attention. As stated by AuDAX, all of the majors want to see the result of the 3d seismic before an investment decision; Stratic now have a foot in the door for rapid decision making.

Interestingly, Andrew started his career as an exploration field geologist in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia, after which he moved to petroleum geology and geophysics with Perth based Ranger Oil Australia (subsequently named Petroz NL).

As a Director he will be involved in the AuDAX gold divestment adding impetus to the process.

A valuable addition to the team I would say!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $95.85K 912.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 150480 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 53670 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.