BRN 2.63% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

NASA comment in Age News Online (radiation) Today.?, page-10

1. 2,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    So be it. Just gave an opinion that it is a little early for significant news IMO. We may get a surprise but I believe from mid May onwards is the sweet spot and then hopefully will only get better YOY. Having said mid May, that may push out to July, August, who knows. If investors don't put so much pressure on themselves by expecting things overnight, it will be a little easier on them. I say give yourself a 6 month timeframe from now. We may get 1, 2 or 6 good announcements in that time, who knows, but if we live each day hoping for an announcement it can do your head in. We are hoping for IP deals really and I believe we will get them this year but we won't necessarily know what products they are looking to use them in. Also a lot of products that some of the companies we are hoping to sell our IP to, have release times for new products. Look at CES each year and see how many products have details released in January each year and then released later that year. Some of these things have big timeframes. Just an opinion.

SC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $661.1K 3.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 516291 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1158060 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.