NASA Exposed in ‘Massive’ New Climate Data Fraud, page-129

1. 47,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Benbradley, you asked "Do you see the trend?"; well boy oh boy do I see the trend:

. The retreat of Fox Glacier in NZ since my first visit almost 40 years ago is gob-smacking!
    . The air pollution from greenhouse gas emissions throughout nations including India and China is so bad respiratory problems are impacting countless millions of people.
    . The ~7% rise in average daily temperatures since the 1850s is without precedent in the speed with which it has occurred.
    . The extent to which the permafrost has melted is by itself enough to scare the pants off most thinking people.
    . The thinning of polar ice caps and of Greenland has led to increased calving of icebergs that is even causing nearby seas to cool a little while others such as the Indian & Pacific Oceans are alarmingly warmer.
    . Southern Australia's bushfire season used to be February-March; now it runs from late October to Early May!

The other aspect of the trend I note is the increasing desperation of denialists - faced with a growing flood of peer-reviewed and unequivocal scientific research they're scraping the bottom of the intellectual barrel for opinionated mouthpieces - IMO somewhat akin to urinating into the wind.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.