"Let the narcissists continue in their deluded state- the...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Let the narcissists continue in their deluded state- the unfortunate trait of narcissist is that once they stop blaming everyone else and realise that they are to blame the fall is very hard and it is left to those with a social conscience to help them off the floor."

Crikey Lorax quite a spray not too much science there either.
    Presume in fairness to all that you would apply the same description to those mentioned in an article on page 12 of todays Australian.
    I quote regarding water control at Wivenhoe Dam.

Another factor which has received scant attention is the false alarmism,rife for years before the rain soaked summer of 2010-11,that water shortages had become a permanent part of Australian life.
    At least in part authorities were reluctant to release water from the dams after years of severe water restrictions and warnings from the Climate Change Commissioner Tim Flannery,among others who predicted in 2007 that Adelade,Sydney and Brisbane would run out of water and warned Australians to "stop worring about the drought which is transient and start talking about the new climate"

Surely you remember the constant drivel??

Lest we forget.

Was at Wivenhoe this week and am pleased to report against all predictions that it is at 99% capacity.

AS for your other desire for Scientific proof from those almost drowning in your saliva I really do find that demand most amusing since the lovers of the AGW theme base their entire claim folio on statements such as Maybe,Might,could,possibly etc etc not one shred of hard facts but complete guesswork and supposition,could comment a lot more but I am sure you get my drift!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.