ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

nasdaq: +41.6% t0 $a1.18, page-2

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Morning Stolwyk,

it suits me to point out that a certian prolific poster plays games on HC with some mates that are designed to cloak himself in psydo-legitimacy whilst luring beginners to huge losses.

btw I post at night these days because thats when I have the free time and I believe it is important that someone calls your bluff.

You show no signs of remorse and are luring another load of suckers to huge losses in PBT as well.

You are a disgrace - and I can say that as someone who has followed your antics reasonably regularly.

You don't post much on Sharetraders because a/ there weren't enough suckers left to con and b/ they wouldn't tolerate it anymore. Too may of us have followed your sorry career to expect that we will all disappear and leave you to it Stolwyk so better get used to it.

ps Love Blackspots work! Even managed to post so it looked like me, shame he didn't add 'Cheers' at the end. These days I can see the fun side of that sort of stuff - and enjoy guessing who it really is.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.