MSB 2.09% 97.5¢ mesoblast limited

Nasdaq a monumental stuff up!!, page-20

1. 2,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Its sad but true the biotechs with the most promise most often get snapped up if they are trading at their lowest share price. A lot of the time its because hedge funds manipulate things on purpose. The lower it goes the more likelyhood of a takeover.

This Nasdaq listing weakness was the perfect opportunity to spread rumours through misinformation even hot copper trolls that have 3 or 4 posts to their name were massively downramping.

Its orchestrated pure stock manipulation and its done for a reason to get the SP as low as possible so a deal can be won at the lowest possible price.

Its my guess that management are in the thick of discussion on doing some corporate deal right now.

I did note heavy buying support coming on Friday so there is some larger long funds taking advantage of this so i believe the manipulators will run out of ammo soon and the suitors or partners will finalise their deal.

Sorry to say companies with most promise like MSB do not make shareholders rich. They sap the life from shareholders to be taken advantage of by big business players. Sad to see such wonderful science getting abused this way but that is the corporate world.

There is probably a huge bonus to Mac Bank if they hit their 1.33 target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.020(2.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 98.5¢ 91.5¢ $2.325M 2.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 23913 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 57866 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.