IMM 0.00% 30.5¢ immutep limited

nasdaq before the bell, page-8

1. 35,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    I'm really not trying to bang my drum & i know I've re-posted this since aswell, but hey it's worth repeating - pretty standard outcome that a new listing has very light volume trades at a much higher price to try & give the impression that the stock is worth more. In reality when it settles PBMD more likely to follow the PRR's price on the ASX than create it's own or lead the way.

Sure the US has a bigger poole of investors than Aus & may in time show more value for the stock but that will only come as progress is made & a larger amount of stock is transferred to the US market. Reality is a rise in the companies value will only come from where the majority of a stock is held. Progress & succesful milestones reached will build value not simply making available a small portion of the stock on a foreign market.

Each to their own though.

"It' all about volume dismiss it at your peril - you can look at many of the stocks that have listed in the past & they have a big ass ugly red candle. Why ? because some clown trys to make the impression of a large rise but touching a price way outside of reasonable value on a feather of volume a tiny trade makes a scar past the intial excitement of touching some ridiculous price. I actually thought some clown here would do the same last night, i guess it was actually even hinted that they tried to buy @ $16 but it wouldn't process - thank god for that. Most of this forum would be ramping the bejeebers of PBMD rising 100% on listing even if it was only a few $k in volume.

Don't get caught in that hype trash posted here if it rises 100% and then have people implying PRR should rise 100% to match it....

Word of advice - watch the volume matched the price overseas."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.8¢ 30.3¢ $881.4K 2.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 602694 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 22998 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.