IMM 22.4% 33.8¢ immutep limited

nasdaq blackout no good

1. 2,793 Posts.

We can all agree that last nights story on Channel 7 went very well - phrases like 'permanent remission' used along side powerful words like 'cure' go a long way for grabbing the attention of sufferers and investors alike.

An objective of the story was clearly recruitment for clinical trials, where contact info for getting involved features prominently on the 7/Yahoo website - again, a very good thing.

From a company making perspective, the story otherwise preached to the converted - Oz and NZ shareholders who already know the PRR story well, and are already invested - so in many respects there was nothing new to see here for shareholders, except if seeing MR and Fraser looking fresh and well was what you needed.

No doubt the piece will somehow find its way onto US channels, assisting with the marketing push of PRR into the minds of US sufferers and investors alike.

But, when will that be?

I repeat again that I believe the final steps for listing have faltered.

Masses of money, energy and gained traction presenting to US investment houses earlier in the year is to my mind, loosing momentum.

The longer PRR remains only on the ASX, then the more money we need to spend for re-igniting US investors to the whole story, while providing every US contact made to date with excuses for why dual listing hasn't been accomplished yet.

And US investment houses can only keep some money aside for investing in PRR for so long - drag the chain for too long, and fund managers will place their coin elsewhere.

I know many will reply to this thread once again repeating how wonderful PRR has been to date, and whole thoroughly satisfied you are with progress and announcements to date... great, you are entitled to repeat to me what I and everyone else here knows.

What no one here knows is when dual listing is taking place, and one reason for that is the company's failure to adequately keep the market informed on an issue it thought would have been completed back around Christmas.

Sure the SEC has a role to play here, but the SEC plays no part in management's decision to keep the Australian and NZ markets updated on the continued delay, of a significant step like dual listing.

I have contacted the company on the issue of whether we can expect to receive an update providing reasons for the continued delay, but have as yet received no response.

And let's be clear - an update on this issue has nothing to do with the SEC request that the company not market itself in the US prior to getting the green light.

We are faced with an Australian securities law issue, about going to the market and explaining why, despite spruiking the dual listing so hard earlier in the year, the company is not able to achieve its stated objective.

If you think I am off the mark, then explain to me the massive sell down over the last two days, and below the sacred 28 cent point, that everyone of the blind faithful said would serve as rock solid support until the Second Coming.

Well, the instos and big trading houses don't seem to give two hoots about retail punters beliefs in support levels, especially when they buy into a stock that fails to deliver on what they said they'd do - dual list.

A continued failure to address the continued delay, will only result in holders large and small continuing to exit positions, leaving it to the LT faithful to keep the faith, and blow the trumpets while exiting shareholders go and actually make money elsewhere.

If you don't care about the SP, then I don't need to hear from you. Such people are benefactors and not investors in my view, where I find it a little difficult to take seriously anyone who comes in here saying that their involvment in the company is only about getting a vaccine to sufferers - such altruistic investing doesn't keep a company you're invested in, on its toes. If its just nice pictures and good stories that satisfy you, may I suggest New Idea or Womens Weekly.

In summary - the company is long overdue for coming to the market and explaining why the NASDAQ listing isn't anywhere to be seen on the horizon.

The info black-out on the subject can not be warranted by some advices from the SEC - ASIC is our regulator, not the SEC.

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.8¢
Change
-0.098(22.4%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 23.0¢ $12.05M 37.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 258724 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 71097 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.