IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

nasdaq blackout no good, page-32

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    It's one of the few remaining on the watchlist for now Agent. I don't plan to take any more positions until maybe August if/when the bulls return.

I forgot to add in my previous post that if selling, subject to no Nasdaq, I would return before first data reporting. I have no doubt that even without the US listing we would still eventually be re-rated accordingly based on FDA marketing approval however not as keen to hang around for 2 years without a listing spotlighting PRR sitting next to Dendreon... that's all.

I also agree with Awesome1, (and good to see you back mate)
    Although the majority of posts on this forum won't influence the sp imo, I do believe there are larger entities out there successfully playing on the emotions of posters.

It's important to keep things real. We already know how promising CVac looks, the response rates speak for themselves and there's no harm in reminding ourselves and any newbies of this but other factors also need to be considered and discussed on here in order to improve the quality of this forum imo.

It would appear that CVac remains on schedule to become the world's first FDA approved therapy treatment for late stage Ovarian Cancer, however does this discount all the risk.

At the current MC one would think it does to a large degree, and one would probably be correct imo, however to what extent should we factor in competition to Prima's future P/E?

Other areas within focussed fields of this disease are beginning to advance at a phenominal pace... Cancer Diagnostic Testing appears to have a very promising future for conquering diseases at the ealiest possible stage. Great news for our loved ones at risk but how much of a threat might this pose to the future of post chemo therapy treatments?

I would certainly respect an honest opinion from one of the doctors regarding this if possible? Dr GregNZ, are you still here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.