ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Nasdaq Compliance, page-24

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    Thanks, agj26.
    It is IMO good to remember that ATHE is "a science project" rather than "an administration project". I do not think there is much worth to evaluate different administrative possibilities without clear knowledge of anything as " have not the money, learn more secrets, take over the company, other snakes, etc".
    This new administrative board has been in power for 11 months. It is not a long time to change "an iron overload" company to " a sirtuin" company, what I think is happening. Totally new persons, co.workers, labs, etc are needed and administration most likely is doing this work and support the science what a "science company" needs. If the science does not work the whole company will be smashed, everything depends on that. It is clear that also P2 PBT434 study needs to be adjusted to the latest scientific understanding. That was not the case when the Imagine study was started, unfortunately. None of us here on this board knows what is the latest understanding. You need to be an insider, and these things are very complex. Sinclair is an insider.

When I have seen this kind of person earlier in my life as David Sinclair is, they are much more willing to find solutions to many diseases or worldwide other problems than to make "only" money. We here on this board are "the snakes", wanting only to make money, some by shorting, others only by buying inexpensive stocks. Luckily, we have Sinclair who has other goals, just IMO. Professor Masters is another similar type of person and with him, Prana failed. Not easy, but there is the possibility to be successful. Again, just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $8.75K 1.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 63306661 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 28430837 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.