IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

ALso keep in mind that it is not just the vaccine (CVAC) or the...

1. 115 Posts.
    ALso keep in mind that it is not just the vaccine (CVAC) or the way that it works in the human body, but just as important, if not more important is the manufacturing process - its safety , reliability & efficiency. It is because a person's blood products are removed from the patient and sent to a scientific manufacturing plant ( don't know the correct name), and then returned to the patient in the form of CVAC.

My understanding is that MR spent at least 6 moths getting the manufacturing process right prior to recruiting patients for the phase 11b trial & this was a very big milestone because it needs to be to the FDA's standard for the trial to even commence & have a chance of being successful- which has already been announced to the market if you go back and check their annnouncments.

And now I think they also are in the process of doing this in Europe as well, prior to Phase 111 trials commence soon & this will also be announced to the market in due course.

this is why these new immunological vaccines/drugs take so much time - it is the preparation that is the most important thing - even when you think the company may not be doing anything.

IMHO

Spare Paper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.