UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

NASDAQ Delisting 8-K, page-33

1. 200 Posts.
    Awesome mate, I personally don't have any Kostya memorabilia, however my old secretary gave me every single fight of his career on DVD for xmas one year! Her husband had recorded every fight on Fox Sports!
    I have no idea how that's done as I don't have fox.
    Kostya for me is my all time favorite boxer pound for pound, even above Ali, he gave me so many great memories!One thing though, I have never to this day been able to watch his last fight against Ricky Hatton. The disgusting low blow that he copped in the 8th or 9th rd was despicable! He spent all night in hospital bleeding internally. Remember the fight was in England, 20000 screaming poms, an English Referee and the mongrel ruled it a non intentional foul and told him to get up or be counted out, so up Kostya got! What really got me was how Hatton bragged in the interview after the fight that the punch was intentional! But to this day I have never heard Kostya ever complain or whinge about it! What a man!!
    My favorite Aussie boxer is Fenech, he single - handedly rescued Aussie boxing, not bad for a bloke who usually had a broken hand after 2 or 3 rds, such were the deformities in his hand bone structure!
    Now I must admit, I am not a fan of UFC, I have tried to like it but really struggle, however I am playing 9 holes with 2 of my good mates on Sunday and then being dragged along to see the UFC fight you mention.
    These 2 are absolute UFC maniacs!
    You'd like to think the CEO could provide a knockout blow way above expectations and in particular one that slaughters once and for all the Short's grip on our company!
    Keep the Faith!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.