MSB 1.64% 93.0¢ mesoblast limited

lol what shite. Someome with an Hawaiian flavoured sign off...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    lol what shite.

Someome with an Hawaiian flavoured sign off bragged about 7 figure value holdings when the price was circa 3.50.

I am unsure you can say said individual has averaged down nor bought more since the SP has dropped. But Aloha!.

your post is biased and subject to unverified facts.

the only fact here is that this is the third attempt to have Rynocil in steroid resistant peadiatric aGVHD approved.

Bone marrow derived MSCs are at their nature not homogenous. and this has been the major issue for the FDA approval.

MSB have tried to project biologic outcomes to point to MOA but have yet to address to the approval of the FDA the fundamental issue of the bone marrow dervied MSCs not being consistent in their potency.

The FDA need to manage many other types that have made less than proven representations about the benefit of stem cell therapy for an indication.

So the manufacturing consistency issue if very important for the FDA to both assure efficacy from batch to batch (or cell to cell) and not signal to those not so interested in the procees to represent clinical efficacy and safety for use of stems cells in an indication that they do not have the opprobrium to assert same.

This forms part of the super loaded inflection point.

All boils down to risk return and stop loss factors for holders or prospective investors.

I have been out since the original failure of the Rynocil BLA but hope it may be approved to help the 70% of those who do not respond to steroids, the current standard of care survive.
    Last edited by CytokineRelease: 28/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.015(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 95.0¢ 89.0¢ $7.902M 8.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2945 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 40422 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
93.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
92.0¢ 95.0¢ 89.5¢ 2254102
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.