MSB 8.43% $1.35 mesoblast limited

People really do need to treat all posts on here (including...

1. 15,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5718
    People really do need to treat all posts on here (including mine) with a degree of scepticism, as many, such as this above, are fatally flawed.

I'm glad you included yourself in this statement given we all get some things wrong occasionally although I believe @otherperspective has cleared up the matter in Post #:74886140 .... one could also look at your overzealous share price prediction of $1.95 on the back of an FDA acceptance announcement with a 6 month PDUFA date timeframe in Post #:74509566 ? We ended up nowhere near that yesterday and aren't likely to in the near future without other news IMO.

Although the FDA can make a decision earlier than the 6 month PDUFA date, they haven't done Mesoblast any favors in the past ..... I predicted a 2 month timeframe because they 'appeared' to be so eager and have seen so much data since the last CRL so I am a little disappointed in yesterday's announcement - let's see if they make a decision earlier than Jan 2025 ?

Now get on with CHF Mesoblast and the accompanying partnership deal we have all been waiting for .... with an Accelerated Approval pathway on offer you would have to think any CHF partnership deal would dwarf the previous one struck over a decade ago with less data and no AA pathway on offer ? GLTAH

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/cephalon-strikes-record-2b-stem-cell-pact-mesoblast

Cephalon strikes record $2B stem cell pact with Mesoblast

Regenerative medicine just got a big player to enter the game. Cephalon has locked itself in a tight embrace with Australia's Mesoblast, agreeing to pay $130 million upfront, $220 million for a 20 percent stake in the company and offering up to $1.7 billion in milestones in a high-stakes gamble on the biotech's stem cell programs.
    Last edited by col69: 24/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.