MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

I bought in 2016 right after the Temcell approval in Japan (if I...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3624
    I bought in 2016 right after the Temcell approval in Japan (if I remember correctly about the news at that time). Then added again during COVID, both times near highs.
    I wasn't worried about buying it at the highs because historically the stock was not at its highs at that time. Anyway when the two CRLs happened, it was too much of a sudden drop to sell. So I hung on because I knew this company's science was legit.

I wanted to average down during the last CR but my funds were stuck in another poorly performing equity. I finally bit the bullet today, sold that for a loss and added MESO today. I added about 70% today and will wait to add on any pull backs (if I am lucky) with the rest of my remaining balance from selling the other loser stock.

Folks who trade on the ASX have less to worry about with FOMO or panic buying because of the huge float in Australia. Not so in the US where the ADR float is less than 20 million. That is why we are seeing such rapid increases on the NASDAQ. Simple case of supply vs demand.

So I empathize with you @LearningEachDay.
    See if you can buy back in next week.

Been a holder for over 8 years now ( and spent sooooooo much of my time researching and posting on this board in the past) but due to the FDA crooks and some really horrendous management by SI, my average now is much higher than newbies buying the stock based on fomo/getting on the bandwagon who have very little idea of the company. Sometimes it's just luck. Such is life. I am not bitter but I am happy that at least I have a stake in the company, albeit at a higher price than I would have liked.
    I am happy for all of you who bought around 30 cents and are still holding.

Wish everyone the best of health and wealth.
    Last edited by The Yankee: 29/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.13 $1.05 $8.152M 7.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 69963 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 73154 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.07
  Change
-0.025 ( 2.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.05 1873215
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.