MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

NASDAQ hot!!!, page-190

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3624
    @reginaldp. You are correct that we were all chasing this in the 2s, 3s, 4s and even 5s.
    I think two things happened for the sudden rise:
    1. People were not expecting feedback from the FDA in March. We were expecting it a month from now. So the good news came as a lightning bolt. And I will be honest, with all the frustrations of the past with Mesoblast, I had stopped following the company and HC since the last 7 months. Just when everyone was looking away, Boom!
    2. A low dismal 2.9% institutional ownership on the NASDAQ was my pet peeve forever and I complained about it here and to Julie Meldrum in the past.
    It actually proved to be a good thing because I can believe that instos in the US jumped in feet first the last 3 trading days on the DAQ.
    Having only about 19 million ADRs to go around vs a billion shares on the ASX, you got a rabid, knock out drag out feeding frenzy even the vultures and hyenas wouldn't be able to pull off.
    I am pretty sure a lot, I mean a lot of current holders got surprised by the sudden tsunami.
    But this is how it happens, right?
    A long time ago I posted about CLBP being the biggest blockbuster for Mesoblast, because I personally know how big the affected population is, having been part of the Human Factors work at the Department of Defense and also due to the dollar toll it takes on productivity and workers comp dollars involved.
    It's an indication understood well only by a few who have worked in the field. A single treatment may not be as fetching as the CHF treatment would but it's a numbers game. The money is in the volume/population affected. Greg George would know.

If this equity was good enough to buy in the 5s when there was so much uncertainty, it is more than good enough now.

None of this is investment advice. It should not be construed as such.

Last edited by The Yankee: 29/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.13 $1.05 $8.152M 7.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 69963 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 73154 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.07
  Change
-0.025 ( 2.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.05 1873215
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.