IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

nasdaq - in my eyes

1. 191 Posts.
    So it seems some are getting frustrated with management - Personally I think they are doing a great job. We have all trusted them this far and if you don't maybe it is time to sell up - Who was it that once said "Don't buy a share in a company unless you are willing to buy the whole company" - In other words if you buy shares you are putting your trust and hard earned into that company. Why would we throw money into a company if we did not trust or believe in the management of that company.
    My personal opinion is that all that are getting nervous and believe the NASDAQ listing is being stalled for one reason or another and that management have undisclosed plans should sell up - Lets get the sell side up to a 3 to 1 ratio with the buy side, that way the price should be pushed down and all of us believers can then buy more and more shares.

As well as $1 and $2 party we could have an "I told you so" party - we could invite all the nervous nellies over and get them a beer to cry into.

If you believe hang in there - it will happen
    If you don't believe well I am sure (in your eyes) there are much better stocks to be involved in.

Either trust them or get out - All in my opinion only.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.