IMM 4.41% 35.5¢ immutep limited

agree Popeye, groins and Beech.. re Nasdaq listing ...... the...

1. 2,306 Posts.
    agree Popeye, groins and Beech.. re Nasdaq listing ...

... the question re the Nasdaq listing ( for what it may be worth to our share price - who knows ) ... is one which is met by ' flip off ' replies in Prima updates ....

... Whilst the process of Trials and product development is and should of the main focus , many investors who came into Prima Boimed on a rising share price ... on the promise of a 'soon to list on the Nasdaq announcement '... may be well entitled to feel somewhat disillusioned ...

.. explanations as to the delay to date seem somewhat varied and off hand ...

... to me it appears to be a delay imposed on the Nasdaq PBMD listing more by strategic timing .... as when to list for maximum market appreciation ...

... they got the cap raising timing right @ $0.28 c right did they not ? ...

... we await the Nasdaq ... with patience and impatience ...

.... but the Investor relations department at PRR should heed some of the disquiet and unrest in Investor sentiment ... and some sort of definitive statement to the shareholders re the Nasdaq listing ( and I add 'proposed 'Nasdaq listing ) would indeed be truly keeping the market informed ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $1.270M 3.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 286261 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 253490 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.