IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

It certainly is overdue. It is an ongoing source of annoyance to...

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    It certainly is overdue. It is an ongoing source of annoyance to me quite honestly.

I brought in initially when the price dipped under 10cents from around 13-14 cents a couple of years back now ( it was going to be a swing trade but I decided to hang on to em )and then topped up to the 24 cent mark when the price was spiking on the "imminent" nasdaq listing. I made a massive profit selling a parcel at 41 cents then like most everyone else rode it down to the SPP at 28 cents.

The best part of my little PRR story is as you may recall late last year when the US congress was haggling over the debt ceiling I decided to top up on market when it was approved.
    So it was and I did, the markets fell and then the day after that was " DNDN DAY". Worst timing ever. That was a 24 cent topup again.

So now we're back to 17 cents my worry lines are a bit deeper and I'm a couple of hundred grand lighter and beginning to wonder what will happen to the price if the news comes out we aren't listing. The word catastrophic springs to mind financially.

Not a day goes by when I don't think 'is today the day?' It's time for the PRR line to go green.

So in terms of the ongoing mental browbeating and anquishing over whether to sellout entirely and miss out on the elusive listing or not this stock has cost me dearly, financially, mentally and emotionally.

That's the price we pay in the markets sometimes I guess.I still hold a fair parcel and a trading parcel as well and will be celebrating long into the night when the BNY Mellon places it's first order on the ASX open. That will be a sight for sore eyes.Assuming it happens of course.

MR said dealing with the SEC was " a lesson in patience" and I have learned one the hard way with PRR. He also mentioned the changes the SEC asked for in accounting standards which have been complied with and the annual report delivered. Perhaps as posters have suggested the final clearance is due to the option expiry? That could put us close to getting over the line. Kbear I certainly hope the SEC is not going to require phase IIb trial success to list I really don't want to wait that long.

It would seem counterintuitive for a biotechnology index to require trial success before they will allow a company to list. The very point of listing is to attract capital to develop expensive treatments and validate them through the costly trial process.

Okay I have rambled on enough but I completely agree Nasdaq news is way past overdue.

GLTA holders anyway for 2012. It is going to be be a pivotal year for PRR and all going well we should be considerably happier and wealthier by years end :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.