IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Nasdaq listing, 1 Year on., page-57

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Seems to me the most recent drop here from 20c to our current price appears to be in line with the RBA's announcement that it will continue to raise interest rates multiple times this year. I think this may have taken some by surprise, and those with shorter time horizons may not see this news as an acceptable risk to take so they sell out before things potentially dip further as the war on inflation continues.

Some companies will go up (these are usually already making money and tend to be favoured by the market during these times) and some will go down like IHL and a multitude of spec stocks with no revenue streams.

In my opinion it will take the fed to publicly shift its sentiment on inflation (bar an amazing left field announcement) for the price per share to move in any sort of significant direction north.

Just FYI I've been stung by this myself, I have a short time horizon with a portion of my holdings with IHL which will be due to be liquidated soon and unfortunately it looks like I'll be eating those paper losses.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.